If Arsenal is the greatest team the world has ever seen, then it is fair to say Arsenal Fans are the greatest fans the world will ever see and our site is principally set up as a site to create a forum where Arsenal fans can feel at home.
Today we are honoured to have Oluwatosin Adedamola as our Featured Arsenal Fan. Do not be fooled by his brief Bio where he states that is just a random dude, actually our featured fan is an extremely active social media critic on the Nigerian Hip Hop scene with his activities dating back to almost a decade from the popular Nigerian website www.nairaland.com .
Oluwatosin goes by the handle @tosinadeda and is an active Hip Hop blogger, never one to shy away from an argument on any topic you can read this point blank opinions here :https://tosinadeda.wordpress.com/ .His love for Arsenal started in 1999 and he describes his relationship with Arsenal as one built to last eternity. Enough from our end, let’s allow you hear from the man himself. Cheers!!
- When did you start supporting the club? Honestly and seriously, I really can’t remember when I started supporting Arsenal FC, but if I’m to give an actual date, it will be during my JSS 3 days,that was 1999/2000. I remember being moved to tears after the UEFA Cup final with Galatasary.
- What attracted you to the club? Initially it was because of KING KAN-U BELIEVE IT .As years went by, I got more and more attracted to the club, because of the fluid type of football, always a beauty to watch when we play.
- Who is your favourite all time Arsenal player? Thiery Henry
- Your worst Arsenal signing? Mikael Silvestre . . . Like WTF was Le Prof thinking?
- If you could sign one player to join Arsenal who would it be? (_no Messi or Ronaldo): Luis Suarez
- If you had one ticket to watch Arsenal against any other team which team would you pick?Manchester United . . . So I can throw the middle finger at every of their players!
- Your all time worst Arsenal game? I Always 8-2 to remember this match. It was humiliating and degrading. Funny thing is, I was in church when I saw the line up, Showed it to my lil bro, and i told him “Even God cannot save us today”. I was right, Manchester United beat the shit out of us.
- Your all-time favourite Arsenal game? So many favourites, I think beating Barcelona during the 2010/2011 season at the Emirates nicks it, we left them stunned!
- Which new signing are you most excited by? Alexis Ijaya Erinlakatabu Obalogun Sanchez . . . Such a hard working positive minded and productive player.
- What would be a measure of success for you this season? We won the FA Cup last season, defending it and finishing higher than the annoying 4th place will be a good measure for success.
- Do you prefer individual goals or team worked goals? Individual goals are always more astonishing and brilliant, so yeah individual goals for me.
13. If you could relegate one Premier League team who would it be? Tottenham SHITspurs!
- If you were on the Titanic that also had Arsenal players on it, and you had access to take just one Arsenal player with on the last available life boat with you would you pick and why? Tomas Rosicky, why? He’s one dedicated Arsenal player that gives his best every time he’s fit to play.
15. How would you describe your relationship with Arsenal : TILL DEATH DO US PART!
That wraps it all up. We would like to thank @tosinadeda for featuring on our page. As we stated earlier in the post you can find write ups from him on his site https://tosinadeda.wordpress.com/ . Give him a follow on Twitter on @tosinadeda , while you are at it kindly give us a follow also on @canoncrested. We certainly follow back every Arsenal fan.
If you are an Arsenal fan in Nigeria, support our site by shopping for lovely authentic Arsenal items from our online store. CLICK HERE